CRM Strategy: Development & Implementation
I am currently working with Premier Inn to develop their CRM strategy including set up of processes, reviewing technology & planning to ensure commercial & channel objectives are met.
Social Strategy: Development and training
I have recently worked with a new client to develop a strategic approach for social media to and meet their needs for brand awareness and recruitment
Social Customer Service: Team Set Up
I have just completed a new project to train traditional customer service teams in managing social media customer service. The project included:
- Training of teams in role of social customer service, rules of engagement, tone of voice & brand reputation management
- Set up of all associated processes & development of relevant documents eg training playbook, FAQ, tone of voice etc
- Review & recommendation of relevant technology
Initial results show a decreasing SLA and increase in sentiment.
“Rachel recently completed a project for us with great professionalism, efficiency and enthusiasm, which led us to complete the project on time and with a positive result. Rachel’s strong knowledge of the social media landscape helped us to develop the project objectives, clearly map out the process and agree key deliverables, and then Rachel was brilliant at faciliating the process in a really seamless and stress-free way! Rachel also played a critical role in engaging our key stakeholders, educating them on social media and providing absolute confidence that we had the best recommendation. As well as being an expert in social strategy and activation, Rachel is also a real pleasure to work with and we would all highly recommend her.”
Jodie Soussan, Head of Digital, Jordans, Dorset & Ryvita
Jordans Cereals: The Jordans Farm Partnership
Objective: Create a digital campaign for the launch of the Jordans Farm Partnership to raise awareness amongst target audiences.
Delivery: Content strategy focused on social channels and featuring video content to ensure the complexity of the message was explained while engaging customers on an emotional level. Developed a campaign hashtag #signsofsummer to enable customer engagement. Sourced and managed the production of content as well as coordinating stakeholders and managing the campaign launch.
Results: CPV £0.01 & 150k views on a small media budget
“Rachel joined the Jordans PR team in 2006 from consumer journalism and I came to rely greatly on her insight into effective content creation and media engagement. Rachel combines outstanding creativity with the tenacity necessary to see complex projects through to completion. She can be challenging when necessary, but always relied upon to act with great personal integrity and commitment. Rachel recently supported us to launch the Jordans Farm Partnership, securing fantastic social media standout for the brand. I would have no hesitation in recommending Rachel to others looking to maximise their branded social media presence.”
David Webster, Head of Communications ABF UK Grocery
Other clients include:
- A leading Spa & beauty brand – development of social media strategy
- An economic consultancy – development of PR strategy
- An award winning nature reserve – development of social media strategy
- A chain of pubs – development of social media strategy & team training
- Leading FMCG brands – set up of social media customer service
- Leading FMCG brands – consultancy around campaign development and writing of comms FAQ’s and community management guidelines
- A specialist construction contractor – set up of online marketing & content strategy
- A leading hotel chain – audit of social media activity and development of governance and processes
- A leading quality and standards organisation – social media strategy development, team training and set up of crisis management processes